Unit Occupied - 48 Hours Notice Required Prior To Any Showings.
Bed/Bath: 1bd / 2ba
Parking: 1-car prk available for $150
Type: Live/Work Loft- Unfurnished
Available: March 1st
Sunny Top Floor Corner Unit with Big Views of SF in High-end SOMA Warehouse Conversion Elevator Building!
Howard Centre is one of San Francisco's finest examples of a warehouse conversion. Originally home to the San Francisco Fire Department Horses (in the 19th century), it later became a bakery. At one point the building was used as a rehearsal studio for popular rock groups such as Jefferson Airplane. This unique "very San Francisco" history lends character and charm to the now high-end loft building.
- Traditional open and airy floorplan with soaring ceilings
- 2 large walls of windows
- Top floor unit with 2 large operable skylights with remote controls
- Gas fireplace
- Chef's kitchen featuring wide, U-shaped design and single-slab granite breakfast bar, includes stainless-steel refrigerator, dishwasher, oven/range, microwave, garbage disposal
- Good-size bathrooms with slate tile walls and flooring
- Straight staircase to mezzanine loft
- Large closets and walk-in closet in mezzanine, custom organizers available
- Jacuzzi tub in loft bathroom
- Concrete floors on main level, carpet in loft
- Overhead lighting throughout on dimmers
- Custom window coverings (not shown in photos)
- Stainless steel ceiling fan with remote
- Washer/dryer in unit
- 1-car secure parking available for additional $150
- Pets considered on an individual basis
- Secure building with intercom/telephone entry system
- Common roof deck with stunning downtown and Bay Bridge views
- Sunny SOMA area within walking distance to virtually all San Francisco destinations
- Easy access to freeways 280 and 101, downtown San Francisco, the Financial District, Union Square shopping, Opera Plaza
- 3 blocks from Civic Center BART and Muni station
- Popular Harvest Market located across the street
A little over two decades ago, the area south of Market Street in San Francisco was a no-man’s land of warehouses, abandoned buildings — and, from a visionary’s perspective — plenty of untapped opportunities.
Today, SOMA has been completely re-imagined and bears little resemblance to its former self. Here, sleek luxury condominiums to rival those in Manhattan stand cheek to cheek with towering high rises, while in their shadow stands a stadium, world-class museums and convention centers, trendy bars and restaurants, and the thriving, innovative tech community that started it all.
In a Word
The epicenter of urban living in San Fr...
More About South of Market